Access Federal and State Legislative Intelligence and Lobbying Opportunities - Join >>
Use ABC to market your organization's capabilities directly to other ABC members and the public at large
- Federal Legislative Advocacy
Make sure federal policies support the growth of your business. With a strong lobbyist in DC and our member-led Legislative and Regulatory Affairs (LRA) Committee, ABC is dedicated to advocating new and current bills for federal funding, tax credits and other incentives supporting your biogas business.
- Participate in Lobbying Days
Meet with the DC policy makers that affect your biogas business. Throughout the year we have days set aside to meet with various government agencies and elected officials. All members are welcome.
- State Legislative Advocacy
Know some state legislation that would hurt or help your business? Share it with ABC staff so we can advocate on behalf of your company and other businesses who might be impacted. Meanwhile, ABC Staff and member leaders are pushing to get all 50 states to adopt organics recycling laws. Help us in the states where you do business!
- Weekly Legislative Roundup
All members of the LRA Committees receive weekly email updates and all members can access these updates anytime through the members only site.
Questions? Contact Patrick Serfass at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Post your company news and announcements directly on our home and news web pages, and in our bi-weekly newsletter
- Post company events like groundbreakings on ABC's biogas industry calendar
- Present at one of our workshops
- Highlight a project or expertise at one of our webinars
- Access our network of over 8,000 biogas industry stakeholders
- Use the ABC logo in your email signature and in marketing materials to give your company additional credibility and show you’re a part of the leading biogas trade association in the U.S.
- Use the spreadsheet of primary representatives to every ABC member company to build partnerships, seek advice or market your products and services
- Pay discounted rates on advertising on the ABC website and Biogas News e-newsletter
- Pay discounted rates to “rent” the ABC mailing list to send a direct email to 8,000+ biogas stakeholders and market your products and services
Solve Specific Issues Affecting your Business
ABC committees and working groups address the most critical issues that impact members' businesses. - Join >>
Access Industry Intelligence
Get involved in one of our member-led committees to shape the organization and the direction of the biogas industry. Committees have multi-pronged, evolving agendas and receive more staff resources than working groups.
- Federal Legislative and Regulatory Affairs (FLRA)
- State Legislative and Regulatory Affairs (SLRA)
- Membership and Fundraising (M&F)
- Marketing and Education (M&E)
- Working Groups
ABC Staff will create a working groups to tackle a specific near-term issue raised by a member or a group of members. They are member-led. When their task is completed, the working group deactivates or develops a new near-term task to tackle. Current working groups include:
- AD Co-Products
- Digestate Standard Task Force
- Research and Development Advisory
- Biogas Industry Directory
The ABC Biogas Industry Directory on the ABC website includes contact information and company profiles for every member of the American Biogas Council. Use it to contact fellow members and for potential customers to find you. The ABC represents over 200 organizations. Membership has grown 20% in the last two months alone.
- ABC Newsletter, Biogas News
Every two weeks, members receive Biogas News email newsletter which includes everything from legislative updates to funding opportunities and industry news. Non-members can receive an abbreviated version with only industry news.
- Free access to all webinars and recordings
- Discounts to major industry events and all ABC workshops
- Funding Opportunities
Funding opportunities are available to members only, through the Biogas News and anytime on the members only site.