- This event has passed.
Achieving Routine RNG Interconnection Processes for Utilities
September 17 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT
RNG interconnection started in 1982 but has experienced a strong acceleration in the last couple years thanks mostly to policy. Still, only 100 projects have connected to the natural gas grid. What can be done to make interconnection more routine for utilities and what can the utilities with little experience with RNG learn from those who do?
- Don Chahbazpour, National Grid
- Robin Lanier, Southern Company
- Brad Huxter, Greenlane Biogas
- Bill Jorgenson, Vanguard Renewables
- Heather Dziedzic, Consumers Energy
This BIOGAS AMERICAS LIVE session takes place September 17 from 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM ET. View the entire event program and register for BIOGAS AMERICAS LIVE at biogasamericas.com/