- This event has passed.
World Water Day 2021: The Power of Water
March 22 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm UTC-4
Please join us on World Water Day for two panel discussions on
The Power of Water: Hydroelectric and Waste(water) to Energy.
- Basil Seggos, Commissioner, NYS Department of Environmental Conservation
- Pam Elardo, PE, Deputy Commissioner, Bureau of Wastewater Treatment, NYC Department of Environmental Protection
- Don Jessome, Founder & CEO, Transmission Developers, Inc.
- Zhiyong Jason Ren, PhD, Acting Director, Andlinger Center for Energy and the Environment, & Professor, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Princeton University
- Kamau Sadiki, Senior Technical Advisor for Hydropower, AECOM, & former National Hydropower Business Line Manager, US Army Corps of Engineers Headquarters
- Andrew D. Sawyers, PhD, Director, Office of Wastewater Management, US Environmental Protection Agency
- Patrick Serfass, Executive Director, American Biogas Council
- Beverley M. Stinson, PhD, Executive Vice President & Global Water Business Leader, AECOM
- Paul Storella, PE, Senior Vice President & Water Business Leader for Metro New York, AECOM
- Gary Sutherland, Director, Strategic Affairs and Stakeholder Relations, Northeast Markets, Hydro-Québec
- Julie Tighe, President, New York League of Conservation Voters & New York League of Conservation Voters Education Fund
- Daniel A. Zarrilli, PE, Chief Climate Policy Advisor & OneNYC Director, NYC Office of the Mayor
For a detailed program, including panel descriptions and speaker bios, please visit World Water Day: The Power of Water.