2020 Biogas Policy: Tax Credits, RFS, and LCFS
February 6, 2020 | 3:30PM EST
This ABC webinar will dive into several recent changes to tax policy, the Renewable Fuel Standard, and LCFS for the biogas and renewable natural gas industry. If you have a biogas-electricity or biogas-RNG project in development this is a must attend event to understand how to use newly available incentives, be in compliance with new regulations, and hear from ABC and industry experts what we can expect for the rest of 2020. How do you use the tax credits for RNG or electricity projects before the end of the year? Why have RIN values doubled in the last two weeks and will that last? What new requirements from CARB do developers now have to meet in 2020 to continue to participate in the LCFS? So much has changed in the last two months, we want to make sure you’re up to speed and can take advantage. Register now and learn what we usually only share with ABC members in an open webinar to all.
ABC members, login for direct access to the recording and slides.
- What projects are eligible? On/off-farm? Electricity? RNG?
- How competitive will your state be?
- How to find how much money was allocated by the Federal budget and guessing what other projects might be applying
- How to get all 85 points and maximize your REAP score
- How to get 10 extra administrator points
- Increased activity for REAP loans
Fred Petok, Business Loan and Grant Analyst, USDA
Irene Langan, Energy Programs Specialist, USDA
Moderator: Patrick Serfass, American Biogas Council