- This event has passed.
Learn how to improve RNG economics with CHP utilization
June 2 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm UTC-4
Reducing carbon intensity scores from production to usage of RNG!
- The basics of the California LCFS program and CI scores: A review of a dairy RNG case study including how CI score breakdown works, project implementation, registration, credit generation, and compliance.
- Presented by Brad Pleima, Senior Engineer and Renewable Natural Gas (RNG) LOB Manager for EcoEngineers
- CHP Solutions for CI Score Reductions
- Presented by Jon Going, Western Regional Sales Manager at 2g Energy Inc.
- Utilizing CHP generation for farm-based RNG projects: Enhancing CI scoring and avoiding delays caused by utility interconnection
- Presented by Ethan Werner, Managing Partner, Renewable Organics Management Group of Companies
- EPC Development of RNG Projects
- Presented by Jeff VanVoorhis, Vice President of Sales & Marketing and Civil/Environmental Engineer at Symbiont
The webinar is taking place June 2nd, 2021 at 1 PM ET. You can register for the event here!