Paycheck Protection Plan (PPP) Explained
April 9, 2020
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act created a new forgivable funding program, the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), for employers with 500 employees or less. The goal of the PPP is to keep you and your employees intact during this unprecedented time. Join the ABC this Thursday to learn more about how this program can help your business. While we encourage small businesses in the biogas industry to join, this webinar applies to all small businesses potentially affected by COVID-19. The PPP applies to both for-profit and non-profit organizations.
ABC members, login for direct access to the recording and slides.
- Who qualifies for funding through the Paycheck Protection Program
- How to determine the amount of PPP funding your business qualifies for
- Understanding the terms and timeline of the funding
- Application process, timing and information required to apply
- Status of PPP funding volume so far
- Bank bandwidth
- When applicants might expect access to new funds
- Mike Land, Baker Tilly
- Patrick Serfass, American Biogas Council (Moderator)