ABC member, Waste Management, would like to hear from RNG producers who have an interest in supplying Waste Management with RNG for its refuse fleet. WM is the largest natural gas fleet owner in North America, with over 9,000 vehicles. Over 40% of our fleet demand is fueled with RNG at over 140 CNG/LNG fueling stations across the United States. They are seeking suppliers for the remaining 60%. 

Interested RNG producers participating in the Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS) with a QAP program in place are encouraged to contact Ryan Gach for more information by February 10.

WM is soliciting interest only at this time – an opportunity for a formal bid process covering short to mid-term demand may follow.